Friday, March 25, 2011

A Different Kind of Order....and Canada Bound!!!

Just delivered a different kind of order this week for my friend, Melissa at work. 

Lately, I have been really used to sewing, crocheting and making hair accessories so it was fun to do some jewelry making (it seems like forever since I made my last jewelry piece)

My sister, Jen, also works at the pediatric office with me and I had made her a bracelet to wear to my wedding (almost 7 years ago.....).  Little (all 90 pounds of her) Ms Melissa loved the delicacy of them and wanted a couple for Spring.  So I went back to the jewelry board and beaded her up a few!



It was fun to get back into it!  AND I realized that I have a couple of "unfinished" projects I need to get working on.

AND this week I officially went international with my etsy items!  I was so excited and nervous at the same time.  Filling out the shipping info and reading horror stories about items getting stuck in customs for weeks was very nerve racking but I did it and am hoping this is just the beginning.

So Jaxon's very own dino shirt (like this one) is on its way North for his 4th birthday this April.



All in all I had a very new and fun week.  Can't wait to share more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment