Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some of the things I have been working on

Holy cow in the last few weeks I have been not only reorganizing my craft room but working on several etsy orders and decorations for my home and gifts for friends and potty partying and much much more.  (hows that for one really long sentence???)

Here's a few things that I have been working on and a sneak peek to some tutorials to come. 

This was for a sweet little dino lover in CA celebrating his 4th B-day...




with his last name on the back...



and this A bodysuit with matching headband for my friend at church and her cutie Annabelle...





Another Etsy order for Rhett's John Deere 1st Birthday party...


between all that we danced it up at a "Pull-Ups Potty Dance Party" that I won through House Party, because in my spare time I am an avid couponer!!




and made some decorations (tutorials to come) for the house...







I have been loving all the orders I have been getting through etsy and this is just a few of them that I have been working on.  I'm excited for more to come! 

If you are wondering where the final pics of my craft room are they are coming.  I have a few things left to tidy up and then I promise pictures will be shared!!!  I will have to try out my new camera on it! :o)








No comments:

Post a Comment